Last updated: 13th September 2021
FootballQ Entertainment Limited, a company incorporated and registered in Canada under Business Corporation Act with number BC1271698 whose registered office address is 970 Burrard St #227, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R4, Canada ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our website at www.footballq.com or accessing our mobile application you are accepting and consenting to the practises described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (the "GDPR"), the data controller and data processor is FootballQ Entertainment Limited.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: o You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website at footballq.com ("our website") or our mobile application, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include:
- First name
- Last Name
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Payment information
- Due to the nature of the service we will not collect any payment card details or bank details from you.
- In the event you wish to claim a monetary prize you have won through the service, you may give us the email address associated with your PayPal account.
- Information we collect about you:
With regard to each of your visits to our website or mobile application we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile phone to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); pages you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any information used to contact us.
- Game scoring history.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Where you access and/or use our website or mobile application for the purposes of playing the FootballQ game, our legal basis for processing your personal data is contract.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us; we will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing member, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous service supplied to you if you have consented to this. If you are a new member we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To facilitate contact between members necessary for the operation of our website;
- To ensure that content from our service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or mobile phone.
- Information we collect about you; we will use this information:
- To administer our website and mobile application and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our website, mobile application and the services we supply to you in order to ensure that the content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or mobile phone;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website and mobile application safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website and mobile application about services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources; we may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and mobile application.
Information you disclose to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If FootballQ Entertainment Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its members will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of FootballQ Entertainment Limited, our members, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Only where such third parties can provide evidence that they are compliant with the GDPR.
For the avoidance of doubt, if you agree that we are able to contact you for marketing purposes, you can opt out at any time.
- Our website and mobile application may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Our servers are predominantly located in the USA and Canada. Many of our service providers are also located outside of Canada. While we use appropriate safeguards to keep your information secure, the laws in other places may differ from those in Canada and authorities in those jurisdictions may access your information in accordance with their local laws.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website or mobile application; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The GDPR and The Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA”) provide you with numerous rights in respect of your personal data, including:
For the avoidance of doubt, we will retain your personal information as may be necessary to comply with any legal obligations.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information held about you by us. Please e-mail email@example.com in the event that you require a copy of some or all of your personal information.
- You have the right to ensure that your personal information is accurate and kept up to date. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in the event that you wish to change any of the information that you have provided.
- You have the right to the erasure of your personal data, to restrict processing, and to object to processing.
- You have the right to make a complaint with the Information Commissioners’ Office if you believe that we have not suitably adhered to any GDPR or DPA requirement in respect of the personal data we hold about you.
- If you have provided consent for the processing of your data, in certain circumstances you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Please note that your withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of your personal data before the date on which your consent was withdrawn.
In this section you will find information on what cookies may be set when you visit our website and how to reject or delete those cookies.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are provided on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example your computer or mobile phone. This information consists of small files known as cookies and they cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve our services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to provide the same information several times during one task.
- Recognising that you may already have provided a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested.
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they’re fast.
HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the websites you visit.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Google analytics is a web analytics service provider provided by Google Inc. Google analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate a visitor’s use of our website.
Google stores the information collection by the cookie on their servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and the purposes set out above.
For more information on the cookie set by Google analytics, including information on how to opt out please go to